Lean Active Workshop
A little bit of lean, 16 - 17 March 2016
Have you been Thinking about Getting Lean?
Knowledge of Lean principles is fundamental in removing waste and inefficiencies and improving customer service within an organisation. This course explores lean thinking to provide an understanding of how to create a lean organisation. One of our leading Lean Practitioners will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to implement lean in your organisation to really make a difference.
Learn how Lean Can Work for you
During this two day course we'll take you through Lean in the context of managing change and improvement in your organisation, department or team, share the Lean principles and methodology, develop your skills in using the Lean tools and share case studies of leading organisations and how they've used Lean to transform their business.
- Introduction to Lean
- Principles of Lean
- Why Lean?
- Value and Waste
- Lean Methodology
- Using the Lean Tools
- Lean Performance Measurement
- Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement & Change Management
- Implementation of Lean
In this course you will gain an understanding of:
- The concepts & principles of Lean
- Lean Methodology and Tool Kit
- Measurement using Lean Tools
- Processes; what are they?
- The framework for implementing Lean within your organisation
Who Should Attend?
- Decision makers
- Project Managers
- Senior Managers
- Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Managers, Coordinators and Team Members
An understanding of processes
$1,320 inc GST per person
All participants will be issued with a Statement of Attendance upon completion of the course
DATE AND VENUE
This course will be conducted in Launceston, Tasmania on 16th and 17th March, 201